My Holiday To Do List 2017
I've never been a big studier. That being said, the times that I do study are usually a day or two before, or sometimes the day of, the exam I have to take. So, that brings us to this post. It's Wednesday and my first final is this Saturday. According to my study habits, that means I won't actually begin hardcore, on-my-grind, studying sessions until Friday or Saturday morning. AND BECAUSE OF THAT, today I've pretty much had nothing to do all day besides watch 4 episodes of the office, workout twice, and read numerous of my favorite bloggers posts. Lol, don't ask me why I'm like this, but it somehow works for me. One post I came across was Miranda Evon's Holiday To Do List (go read it, it's lovely) and I was immediately inspired to conjure up my own. Why did I feel such a strong urge to write my own to do list? Well, friends. 1) I am a list enthusiast 2) I live for holiday festivities and 3) in order for me to actually become motivated and accomplish all of the things, I need to have them written down or I will 100% not accomplish them. So, without further ado, here is my 2017 Holiday To Do List:
- Clean out my closet & donate the remainders.
- Read & finish a book.
- Go to the beach (I will be home in FL for the holidays, so there's your explanation lol).
- Journal/write more.
- Host a hot cocoa + movie night (maybe + baileys).
- Spend a night at a cabin with friends.
- Laugh a lot to prevent S.A.D. (You guys, it could happen. The sun goes down at 4:45 in CO it's tragic).
- Be present.
- Bake dairy free, gluten free Christmas treats.
- Make youtube videos.
- Walk everyday.
- Listen to Christmas music and drive around lit up neighborhoods with friends.
- Drink afternoon tea, instead of afternoon snacks.
- Say yes more.
- Make snow ice cream.
- Go thrift shopping.
- Buy Christmas Pajamas.
- Make homemade apple cider.
- Go skinny dipping in the ocean.
- Sit by the fire.
- Have a Christmas themed photoshoot.
- Be outside as much as possible.
- Spend more technology-free time with family and friends.
- Don't take myself or others too seriously.
Whats on your to do list this Holiday?