Monday Morning Muses
Good morning beautiful people! I decided I wanted to try something new on here and share some of my favorite reads/podcasts/blogs/inspiring digital finds from the weekend! Monday's, for me, are usually my most hectic days and I tend to have a hard time finding the joy in them, lol. Let's face it, Monday's 99.9% of the time suck. That being said, I want to try and change that. I'm hoping that by sharing some influencing reads, I can help make y'alls Monday, and mine, a little more bearable. Today I'll be sharing a couple blog posts that I found motivating, so put in your headphones, turn on some tunes, and read on!
Playlist of the day: John Mayer Radio on Pandora
1. How To Stay Independent In A Long Term Relationship -Career Girl Daily
2. 20 Cute Mugs To Fuel Your Pumpkin Spice Latté Addiction -Camille Styles
3. 5 Nutritionist Approved Protein Bars- Lemon Stripes
4. These 5 Workouts Are Perfect For Busy Weekday Mornings- Glitter Guide
5. What I Eat at College + My Grocery List- Fran Acciardo
6. 20 Things to Start Doing for Yourself- Thirteen Thoughts
And finally, I will leave you with this quote about Monday that my good friend, Hanna, sent me while I was complaining (shocker) about how much they suck last week:
"I know today is Monday and you assume it’s going to suck, but according to statistics, there will be over 5000 weddings, 10000 childbirths, and 42 million hugs occurring today throughout the United States. Also today, there will be at least 4 people that will win the multimillion dollar lotteries, 600 people will get promotions at work, and 3,000 people will lose their virginity. There will also be 600 dogs adopted, 35000 balloons sold and 800000 skittles sold. Plus, the words “I love you” will be said over 9 million times. So, again, I know today is Monday and you assume it’s going to suck but just smile, because according to statistics, it should actually be a really nice day."