Monday Morning Muses
Good Morning, loves! Another Monday is upon us and I have mixed feelings towards it. This morning was particularly hard to get out of bed because ya know, it's almost October in Colorado, which means it's pretty freakin' cold. And this loser (me, I'm talking about me guys) decides to always sleep with the window open, so basically my room was an ice cave. But anyways, I'm happy it's Monday because I get to share with you all some of my favorite reads/podcasts/movies/and music today! May your coffee be strong, day go smooth, and your mind stay positive.
Tunes of the day: Anything Milky Chance.
1. Free People Weekly Horoscope- Free People
2. 9 Genius Healthy Meal Prep Ideas- Hello Glow
3. 12 Truths I learned from life and writing TEDTALK- Anne Lamott
4. The beauty of being a misfit TEDTALK- Lidia Yuknavitch
5. 6 Netflix Shows You Need To Cozy Up With- Career Girl Daily
Lastly, here's a quote that I find an especially beautiful and wonderful reminder for heading into the week:
"March into the tunnel of painful emotional turmoil and emerge into the light of healing and rebuilding" -Free People Blog