things i've learned as a senior in highschool
A while back in early November, I began to write down some life lessons & friendly reminders I had run into throughout my senior year of high school. Some I would hear sitting in english class from my teacher, others I would realize while in a fight with a friend or my boyfriend, but all I found are things I want to remember now & for the rest of my life. Maybe majority of these resonate with you, or maybe just a few grab your attention, but I hope they can help you through situations now or even in the future. And remember, life is about learning, appreciate the process.
- Sometimes "I'm sorry" is the solution.
- Being curious is an advantage!
- Treasure the people who love you
- Sometimes people aren't always in the best situations to make the best decisions.
- Sometimes what you expect, may not be realistic. That's okay.
- We learn the most by lookingback.
- WITHOUT VULNERABILITY, YOU CANNOT CREATE.
- You must create your own opportunities. They won't always come to you.
- If you lose the small things, everything else fails. Journey not the destination.
- Just because it's hard, doesn't mean it's impossible.
- Make every small win a victory. Journey not destination.
- Love conquers all. Every time.
- Sometimes lifewill get in the way of your fairytales. Accept that.
- C H O O S E. Y O U R. B A T T L E S.
- Limitations are just detours.
- You have to know what you love to love what you do.
- Making lists are good for planning. And relieving stress.
- The things you learn in the second semester will be a waste of your time. But remember you need them to graduate.
- When you get the overwhelming urge to create, create. Stop what you're doing and create.
- Keep your eyes on the woman you want to be.
- Do not, I repeat, do not make time for people who do not make time for you.
- We tend to not appreciate a great thing because we miss another thing & then miss that great thing because we didn't appreciate it in the moment. Be present.
- You control your mind, so don't let it control you.
- See as many things as you can, go to as many things as you can go to.
- You will regret the things you don't try, not the things that you do.
Final word of advice, invest in cute inspirational pencils like these to give learning a little more spunk, lol!! :)